Give the gift of magical streaming moments! With the Disney+ gift card, you can enjoy 3, 6 or 12 months of top entertainment within the Disney+ Standard subscritption. The perfect gift for you or your friends. And best of all: With the 12-month card, you save 15%.* Please note that the minimum age to use the card is 18 years.
The discount is calculated by comparing the 129.00 CHF annual subscription to 12 x 12.90 CHF monthly subscriptions (154.80 CHF).
Important: Disney+ cannot be paid with TWINT.
Here’s something special just for you!
Thank you for choosing Disney+. You’re just a few steps away from enjoying magical streaming moments.
Go to disneyplus.com/redeem, enter the code and then follow the steps to sign up and start streaming the best films and series. Enjoy!
Customers with an existing Disney+ subscription can only use the code after their existing subscription period has expired.
The digital gift card (hereinafter referred to as the “card”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Cards will only be sold to individuals who are 18 and older. Cards may only be redeemed by residents of Switzerland who are 18 and older. To redeem your card, you must create a Disney+ account in Switzerland with a valid e-mail address and you must also accept the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement (disneyplus.com/legal/nutzungsvertrag).
2. The card entitles you to one-time use of Disney+ for a period of 3, 6 or 12 months as of the date of redemption of the Disney+ code for ("Disney+ subscription"). The Disney+ subscription you have purchased is the Disney+ service plan "Disney+ Standard". The full value of the card for an individual Disney+ subscription will be deducted after the code is redeemed. It is not possible to gradually redeem the card or to gradually credit the card.
3. The Disney+ code purchased with the card can be redeemed at disneyplus.com/redeem. Customers with an existing Disney+ subscription can only use the code once their current subscription period has elapsed.
4. You are responsible for confirming and ensuring that the e-mail address you have entered is correct and valid. In the event that you send the card to the e-mail address of a third party, you are responsible for confirming and ensuring that this does not infringe upon any third-party rights.
6. Redemption and use of a Disney+ subscription require compatible software and hardware as well as Internet access. The card may not be combined with other offers, coupons, discounts or promotional measures. Statutory rights notwithstanding, the card may not be redeemed for cash or other goods or services, cannot be sold, transfered, exchanged, or used as credit for the purchase of other memberships or subscriptions and will not be recognised if it has not been obtained from an authorised retailer. Disney disclaims all liability for the loss, theft or fraudulent use of the card.
7. The card has been issued by The Walt Disney Company Benelux B.V., Asterweg 15S, 1031 HL Amsterdam, Netherlands. Should you have any questions, please contact our Help Centre at help.disneyplus.com or by phone on +41 43 508 87 78 (local rates apply).
8. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Swiss Confederation.
© 2023 Disney.