Disney+ Giftcard 3 Months
- Digital Download In Stock
You will get the product displayed immediately after payment. Sie können es sofort nutzen oder herunterladen zum verschenken. For more information visit the help.
Give the gift of magical streaming moments! With the Disney+ gift card, you can enjoy 3, 6 or 12 months of top entertainment. The perfect gift for you or your friends. And best of all: With the 12-month card, you save 15%.* Please note that the minimum age to use the card is 18 years.
*Savings compared to 12 month of the monthly subscription price (154.80 CHF).
Important: Disney+ cannot be paid with TWINT.
Thank you for choosing Disney+. You’re just a few steps away from enjoying magical streaming moments.
Go to disneyplus.com/redeem, enter the code and then follow the steps to sign up and start streaming the best films and series. Enjoy!
Customers with an existing Disney+ subscription can only use the code after their existing subscription period has expired.
The digital gift card (hereinafter referred to as the “card”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Cards will only be sold to individuals who are 18 and older. Cards may only be redeemed by residents of Switzerland who are 18 and older. To redeem your card, you must create a Disney+ account in Switzerland with a valid e-mail address and you must also accept the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement (disneyplus.com/legal/nutzungsvertrag).
2. The card authorises you to one-time use of Disney+ for a period of 3, 6 or 12 months as of the date of redemption of the Disney+ code printed on the card (“Disney+ subscription”). The full value of the card for an individual Disney+ subscription will be deducted after the code is redeemed. It is not possible to gradually redeem the card or to gradually add credit to the card.
3. The Disney+ code purchased with the card can be redeemed at disneyplus.com/redeem. Customers with an existing Disney+ subscription can only use the code once their current subscription period has elapsed.
4. You are responsible for confirming and ensuring that the e-mail address you have entered is correct and valid. In the event that you send the card to the e-mail address of a third party, you are responsible for confirming and ensuring that this does not infringe upon any third-party rights.
6. Redemption and use of a Disney+ subscription require compatible software and hardware as well as Internet access. The card may not be combined with other offers, coupons, discounts or promotional measures. Statutory rights notwithstanding, the card may not be redeemed for cash or other goods or services, cannot be sold, transfered, exchanged, or used as credit for the purchase of other memberships or subscriptions and will not be recognised if it has not been obtained from an authorised retailer. Disney disclaims all liability for the loss, theft or fraudulent use of the card.
7. The card has been issued by The Walt Disney Company Benelux B.V. Should you have any questions, please contact our Help Centre at help.disneyplus.com or by phone on +41 435088778 (local rates apply).
8. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Swiss Confederation.
© 2023 Disney.